In ten days I turn twenty... err seven. Sometimes it's hard to keep track, seeing as my cycling racing age has been 27 since January 1st, 2006. Most (all) of my readers are my friends and family, so they should already be in turmoil over what to gift me. I've thoughtfully provided a wish list, below.
- You can start from my Wish List category. Any one of the items seen on that list will suffice.
- A subscription to Scientific American.
- A Red Ferrari.
- A waffle iron. Seriously. I'd use it.
- A new Trek Madone SL 5.5. My current road bike is over five years old and I'd love to get a new one (as long as it's free to me, of course).
- I'd enjoy a new cycling computer. A power-measuring bottom bracket ($1,599.95) would be nice. If you're feeling less generous, a Garmin Edge 305 (~$350) with GPS and wireless cadence would be a nice upgrade to my Forerunner 301.
- Cold, hard cash is always accepted. But it's quite unoriginal.
- I've started a bit of a garden, so plant paraphernalia would be good. Or wild bird feeder stuff. No need for a hummingbird feeder - we got one today.
- If you're feeling especially kitchy, enroll me in some sort of (blank) of the month club. Cheese? Bread? Beer? Sushi? It's all good.