In just over one month I will turn 28. An anniversary of this magnitude deserves appropriate celebration and grandeur. You can make your contribution to this in quite a few ways:
- One T-REX 600 Nitro model helicopter & Spektrum DX7 radio kit, plus a nitro starter.
- I would love to have my own personal helicopter.
- I’ve had my current road bicycle for six years. I think it’s time for a new ride. This bike will do. 60cm, please. (Note: I know I asked for this last year. Ahem.)
- I’m hoping and praying that my Golden Bears will make it to the Rose Bowl this year. They haven’t since 1959. I would like to attend the event. Two tickets will do, thanks.
- I don’t really need it, but I won’t turn down a new car.
- I really liked making the cycling video. I would like a high definition video camera of my own to make more videos with.
- As long as you’re buying me a high definition video camera, you might as well buy me a HDTV that has full 1080i resolution. I need to see my videos in all their glory – I want none of that 720p junk.
- Full HD video requires a fast computer and nice monitors to work with it properly. Thank you.
- My cell phone contract is ending soon. I hear that the iPhone is a nice gadget.
If you think everything on that list is too expensive, here’s one more thing I’ll accept:
- A tasty cake that is exactly the same as the one pictured above, down to the sprinkle.
This is my 28th birthday, people, either you’re gonna spend some money on me or put in some ridiculous effort.