My birthday wish list was a bit excessive, I know, so here's a much more reasonable xmas list. Some of these items will need to be mail ordered if you want to get exactly what I link to.
- ($10-$20) I have a fairly useless 64 MB USB dongle. Something with 1GB or more would be much more useful and not very expensive.
- ($35) I like helicopters. I've heard that the super micro helis like this are kind of fun and nearly indestructible. They're also not very expensive. I don't need this exact model, of course.
- ($25-$200?) I want a really cheap and compact digital camera to strap on my helicopter to take aerial images. Ideally it would have a built-in intervalometer (like this one, but it is too much for what I'm thinking). I'd like it to have a movie mode, too. Otherwise, I'd like a really, truly cheap digital camera that I can strip down and wire it for remote trigger (I have a spare channel on my radio).
- ($20) If you'd like to buy me a book, I'm getting interested in the Cold War. I'm currently reading a book about Nikita Khrushchev.
- ($35) I'd like a cheap, durable foam flying wing. I actually already have nearly all the parts needed to put one together.
- ($20) I'd like a new Cal baseball cap, size 7 1/4. My current one is getting old and grimy. Here is a picture of it from five years ago looking a bit cleaner (naturally).
There ya go. That ought to get you started.