These are my links for May 16th through June 28th:
- CharlesSoft – Pacifist – A handy decompression and Mac-package inspection and extraction tool.
- C++ Reference [C++ Reference] –
- How to Write a Spelling Corrector – Peter Norvig's 21 line Python spell checker.
- Google Chart Tools – Google Code – The homepage for Google Charts, which can make a variety of plots with a properly formatted URL.
- namebench – Project Hosting on Google Code – This utility will attempt to choose the DNS servers most optimal for your computer, which speeds up the internet browsing experience.