Below are some photos of the homemade parts I made for the truck that my old bike rack can interface with. I used pieces of shelf rail that hold the Yakima feet, and attach the whole stack to the rails on the side of the bed. This arrangement allows me to dis/mount the rack in a minute or so, which is how things have worked on previous vehicles with the rack, and I’m happy that it can work the same here. It’s not the prettiest thing, and I suppose I could paint them black so they blend in better. Anyway, they were about $250 cheaper than the “official” Yakima system, so a little unsophistication is acceptable.